ss_blog_claim=0d04bb86acfed334bc043a8ead8bdbde ss_blog_claim=0d04bb86acfed334bc043a8ead8bdbde TopOfBlogs

Jose Mourinho to Real Madrid anyone?

Thursday 26 November 2009

WANTED: Sports fans apply here!

I am looking for football fans across the world who know there stuff!  I want to expand this blog and offer advice and tips on other leagues, currently most of my tips are on English football as that’s my area but im looking for people with extensive knowledge of other European leagues. Not just the main leagues in Spain, Italy, France and Germany but even places like Romania, Bulgaria, Norway etc It can even be for Tennis, Cricket or Golf - whatever your niche is.

Initially I would like to have a guest blogger to write some pieces for me and offer some advice on their area of expertise, i.e. not many bookmakers would know that a Romanian team has half of its first team out with illness therefore offering a excellent value on the opposing team.

The aim is to build a network of contacts and share this type of information via a forum or chatroom on this blog.

If you feel you can add something to this or have a suggestion please leave a comment and I will get back to you.


Oh and just a quick mention to Fulham last night who made it a successful maximum bet for me last night, hope some others were on at a great price!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog.
    Must admit whilst my blog is dedicated to my horse racing bets, I do love footy and follow the mighty Nottingham Forest !
    Work with a guy who does a lot of scouting for Notts County, which is how I happened to get my 33/1 bet on prior to the Sven takeover. Must admit they are making hard work of it, but will hopefully just buy the league soon.
    Happy to keep up to date with postings on your site and add my two penneth if worth anything.
    Rgds
    Alex

    ReplyDelete