ss_blog_claim=0d04bb86acfed334bc043a8ead8bdbde ss_blog_claim=0d04bb86acfed334bc043a8ead8bdbde TopOfBlogs

Jose Mourinho to Real Madrid anyone?

Monday 23 November 2009

Simply The Best!

Well, after looking at the weekend’s games I decided not to have a bet. After losing 4 in a row I felt it would be beneficial if I had a short break and regained some focus rather than chasing my losses. I actually had a few potential bets lined up (Liverpool/Man City both to score) I also fancied Leicester, Millwall, Rotherham and Notts County all to win this weekend. So there would have been 3 winning bets out of 5 (after timing at its best!) but I would have narrowed it down to just one or two selections so im not too bothered as the way things are going I would have backed Notts County and Millwall!

I spent most of yesterday watching old Chris Eubank fights on youtube, what a legend this guy was and the fight between him and Watson was awesome apart from the 11th round which almost proved fatal for Michael Watson. The contract signing between Benn and Eubank was also very amusing, it took place on Midweek Sports Extra I think? Barry Hearn, Benn and Eubank were all on the show and signed contracts live on air – you have gotta love the 90’s!

Anyway this week sees the return of the Champions League and a crucial game for my team Liverpool in Hungary, I will take a closer look at this weeks games and hope for a change in fortunes.

Good Luck All.

No comments:

Post a Comment