ss_blog_claim=0d04bb86acfed334bc043a8ead8bdbde ss_blog_claim=0d04bb86acfed334bc043a8ead8bdbde TopOfBlogs

Jose Mourinho to Real Madrid anyone?

Thursday 19 November 2009

Down on my luck

That’s four consecutive losers for me now, Rochdale, Ireland (draw), Ukraine and overs in Portugal/Bosnia and it’s the worst run I have been on this season. I think its gonna take some mental toughness to pick things up again and start seeing some winners. I am still in profit this season but that is down to a Louis Saha first goal at odds of 7.50, which makes me wonder how much longer I will be in profit for. Lets look at last nights games, Ukraine had several chances to take the lead against Greece and a wonder goal has done them – very frustrating! Overall Ukraine were the much better team but credit to Greece as they did defend resolutely and held on to make the World Cup Finals.

Ireland were robbed by a Thierry Henry handball, very, very harsh on Ireland but im still smarting over the Anelka goal in the first leg!! Portugal Vs Bosnia didn’t plan out how I expected, really thought goals were on the cards last night – Bosnia’s usual Gung Ho approach wasn’t shown over the two legs, perhaps with hindsight I should have anticipated a tighter game with so much at stake instead of jumping in over 2.5 goals!! It will be a welcome relief when the league fixtures return this weekend, the cup games and internationals have ruined my stride so to speak!


Good Luck All

No comments:

Post a Comment