ss_blog_claim=0d04bb86acfed334bc043a8ead8bdbde ss_blog_claim=0d04bb86acfed334bc043a8ead8bdbde TopOfBlogs

Jose Mourinho to Real Madrid anyone?

Friday 6 November 2009

The Magic of the FA Cup

Its been a busy week for me personally as I have just started a new job and have found little time to bet. This weekend sees the FA Cup 1st round take place with several minnows looking to cause an upset, the early kick off tomorrow sees Paulton Rovers entertain Norwich City - this game is a complete mismatch and I wouldnt put anyone off backing Norwich with a handicap of -1.5. Norwich boss Paul Lambert has already been quoted as saying he will play his strongest possible team so I expect a big victory for League One Norwich. I have decided against making this my selection and instead im looking to the Premier League for tomorrows bet.

Aston Villa will host Bolton Wanderers this saturday and I really like the look of a Villa win here, it can be backed on Betfair at odds of 1.88. Now Villa have been dropping a few points recently and will be looking to this game to get back on track, their opponents Bolton have a very poor defence and  I believe they are the only team not to keep a clean sheet this season. I was expecting odds of around 1.70 for a home win and was amazed to see 1.88 so its worth a decent bet, its also worth mentioning that Villa have this fixture for the last two years 4-2 and 4-0 so they like playing Bolton at home!

Its an exciting weekend for sport as its been a long wait for the David Haye V Nicolay Valuev fight on saturday night, you can read my preview for this fight here. I hope some of you were on Valuev at 2.76 as he is now available at 2.26 on betfair. I just hope that the fight lives up to its billing, this weekend also sees another heavyweight clash when Chelsea entertain Manchester United so sit back and enjoy the sport this weekend!

Good Luck to all those having a punt on Villa tomorrow. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hello mate,

    any chance of a link exchange?

    http://trading4afuture.blogspot.com/

    Many Thanks

    ReplyDelete