ss_blog_claim=0d04bb86acfed334bc043a8ead8bdbde ss_blog_claim=0d04bb86acfed334bc043a8ead8bdbde TopOfBlogs

Jose Mourinho to Real Madrid anyone?

Wednesday 25 November 2009

Big Sam missing...

Well Liverpool have finally done what they have been threatening for weeks now, crash out of the Champions League. Which im not that upset about as we are not realistic winners this season, the only worry I have about it all is the cash that Liverpool will now miss out on and the fact that most league games will be played on Sunday due to Europe League commitments on a Thursday. Which is a blow to be honest, no one likes playing catch up in the league especially when you are low on confidence. The plus side is that Liverpool could play Sparta Prague in the next round and I can get tickets, hurray!

I have been looking at tonight’s games have picked out a couple of decent bets, first off is the Premier League game between Fulham and Blackburn. Fulham are a standout 2.10 with most firms and this will be a maximum LUMP ON bet for me, I cannot understand why Fulham’s price is so big - it maybe that Blackburns form has picked up of late but a win at Bolton doesn’t excite me. Also Big Sam will be missing from the Blackburn dugout tonight as he recovers from heart surgery. Fulham are strong at home with the only defeats coming against Arsenal and Chelsea and should have enough to beat Blackburn and odds against is a great price.

The second of my two bets brings me to the Champions League and the early kick off in Russia, I fancy this game to be a draw. Fatigue might be setting for CSKA Moscow who are nearing the end of their domestic season, Wolfsburg will be tough opposition for the CSKA Moscow and I can see both sides cancelling each other out. Wolfsburg only need a point to guarantee qualification and im sure they will pick up that point tonight. Odds of 3.40 are decent for the draw and can be backed at Skybet.

Good Luck to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment