ss_blog_claim=0d04bb86acfed334bc043a8ead8bdbde ss_blog_claim=0d04bb86acfed334bc043a8ead8bdbde TopOfBlogs

Jose Mourinho to Real Madrid anyone?

Tuesday 19 January 2010

Half Empty of Hall Full?

Liverpools season could take a huge step towards repairing itself tomorrow evening when they host Tottenham in which the winner will take a massive physcological boost in the race for 4th place. As a Liverpool fan I have been very depressed all season but looking at the table we are only 4 points from 4th place and this after playing so bad all season - it feels like we should be much further from 4th place so im remaining optimistic and hope Liverpool push on the second half of the season. A good bet for tomorrow nights game is both teams to score at 1.73 on Betfair.

On a personal note I have been making pleasing progress with my betting, over £200 in profit over the last 7 days but today I wiped out £170 in less an hour on horse racing - a stupid £20 loss in the first resulted in a chasing session which cleaned out my profits almost. Will I ever learn? If only I could practice what I preach!! arrgggh

I hope a few of you were on the Sergio Canales first goal at 13/2 on Sunday (thank god the first was an own goal!) It more than made up for the game finishing in a draw.

Good Luck All.

No comments:

Post a Comment