ss_blog_claim=0d04bb86acfed334bc043a8ead8bdbde ss_blog_claim=0d04bb86acfed334bc043a8ead8bdbde TopOfBlogs

Jose Mourinho to Real Madrid anyone?

Sunday 17 January 2010

LUMP ON BET!

Its been a while since I have posted but today I have a great bet in Spain for this afternoon.

Racing Santander to beat Valladoid at 1.99 on betfair, I make it a lump on bet for me as Santander are flying at the moment with 4 wins out of the last 5 including victory in seville last week. The visitors Valladoid have been in terrible form lately being thumped at home 4-0 to Athletico Madrid add together the low morale and missing players for todays game it makes Racing Santander a big bet for me.

Its just an hour to kick off so be quick! I also like the look for youngster Sergio Canales to score first at 13/2 on bet365 - the 18 year old striker for Santander scored a brace last weekend and has attracted the attention on the big boys in Spain.

Good Luck All.

No comments:

Post a Comment