ss_blog_claim=0d04bb86acfed334bc043a8ead8bdbde ss_blog_claim=0d04bb86acfed334bc043a8ead8bdbde TopOfBlogs

Jose Mourinho to Real Madrid anyone?

Wednesday 6 January 2010

Onwards and Upwards

I have recharged the batteries and over indulged during the Christmas break! I have also been pondering on how to approach my betting for 2010, I have been constantly battling the emotions of euphoria and depression when encountering winners and losers which subsequently results in adverse staking. I have become much better over the last few months since starting this blog and reading others who have the same patterns and behavior as myself. As of February I will be starting with a set bank and keeping track on this blog of my daily profits and losses which I hope will give me the final push into consistent profit making!

Also over the Christmas period I received an email from a new horse racing tipster called Nags and Niggles , it’s a husband and wife team who sent me a list of their results for the last 5 years (although not proofed, but I gave them the benefit of the doubt) and their strike rate is around 40% with the average price (SP) just over 2/1. You would have made 20k profit betting to 100 level stakes on each selection over the last five years which is a very decent return. They have started the service on 1st January 2010 and they are offering a free 7 day trial, its definitely worth a look and I will be reviewing the tips I receive over the next 3 months.

Not much football to go on this week with the weather playing havoc with the fixture list, so I will be back for the weekends action.

No comments:

Post a Comment