ss_blog_claim=0d04bb86acfed334bc043a8ead8bdbde ss_blog_claim=0d04bb86acfed334bc043a8ead8bdbde TopOfBlogs

Jose Mourinho to Real Madrid anyone?

Monday 25 January 2010

What If?

I was shocked to see that Algeria had beaten tournament favorites Ivory Coast in the African Nations Cup, this result will have been a major positive for England as it highlights the danger of Algeria. Im sure Fabio Capello would have been watching this game closely and would have learnt a lot from it.

It’s been a case of “what if?” for me lately; I was looking at backing Martin Kaymer for the Golf and Ghana outright for the ACON before a ball was kicked (I was so impressed by the Ghana U20’s in the recent U20’s World Cup) but I backed neither. I think im too impatient for these kinds of bets, waiting 4 days for the golf to finish and a few weeks for the Ghana bet – I prefer to see an outcome the same day I need to learn to trust my instinct and apply more patience. I know 4 days isn’t a lot but its much longer than a 6f race at Kempton!
I like the look of West Ham to beat Portsmouth tomorrow, Portsmouth are in a mess and struggling to find a side to put together. I read they may only name 3 subs! I somehow doubt that but this news coupled with West Hams recent performance at Villa Park and the new takeover I expect more positive results for the hammers. Back West Ham 1-0 correct score at 9.4 and West Ham to win at a stonking 3.10 both on Betfair.

No comments:

Post a Comment