ss_blog_claim=0d04bb86acfed334bc043a8ead8bdbde ss_blog_claim=0d04bb86acfed334bc043a8ead8bdbde TopOfBlogs

Jose Mourinho to Real Madrid anyone?

Tuesday 13 October 2009

Looking forward to Haye/Valuev fight

I have just seen the David Haye press conference and some of the quotes are great! Its one of the most entertaining parts of boxing, all the build up and all the trash talking and no one is better than David Haye "I've never been a big fan of the matted hair in my face. The size I am, I sort of come up to his chest and apparently the word around the campfire is that he doesn't smell too sweet. Hopefully he runs a cold tap over himself or someone hoses him down outside before he comes in." Brilliant!!

These quotes had me in stitches, the press conference at the end shows David Haye smashing the head off a giant cardboard cutout off Valuev. Reminds me of Rocky IV with Apollo Creed and Ivan Drago, classic! I can't wait for November 7th in what promises to be one of the most eagerly awaited fights of the year, lets hope Haye does Britain proud. Check out my advice previously on Haye Vs Valuev
 
Back to football and I will have a couple of picks for this weekends games in The Championship and League One, I will also share my ante post views on the World Cup in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment