ss_blog_claim=0d04bb86acfed334bc043a8ead8bdbde ss_blog_claim=0d04bb86acfed334bc043a8ead8bdbde TopOfBlogs

Jose Mourinho to Real Madrid anyone?

Tuesday 29 September 2009

CSKA looks like a bank job

This weekend saw goals flying in everywhere Liverpool hit 6, Spurs hit 5 and Wigan even got 3 against Chelsea! Saturday's predicton at Fratton Park was spot on also, the 13/2 for Saha first goal was a great price and I hope a few people made so money from it. It was also my birthday this weekend hence the lack of activity on the blog, I am feeling a bit rough today but have a great tip for Wednesdays CL games which should cheer me up come Wednesday evening!!

Now the idea of this blog was to find 3-4 bets a month of which I would lump on and I believe I have found one, it involves the early kick off game in Russia on Wednesday and I would back CSKA Moscow to beat Besiktas - the price of 1.75 with William Hill is very fair and should be backed.

CSKA had a great record in the Uefa Cup last year at home winning all 5 matches at home whereas Besiktas have been very poor on their travels in Europe, culminating in a 8-0 thrashing at the hands of Liverpool in the group stages. Not many visiting teams will pick up anything when playing in Russia, its a very tough place to go and I expect CSKA to see off their Turkish opponents.

Remember to get on early, as its a 530pm kick off. On a sidenote I also like the look of Bordeuax at home to Maccabi Haifa but the price of 1.25 is too short and would be looking for something around 1.40 to get involved.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck mate. You make a convincing argument.

    ReplyDelete
  2. besiktas havent scored a goal more than 940 minutes!
    this is manager s last chance i think dont put your house on this game:)in my opinion its head to head game and i think besiktas wont lose..

    good luck..

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks, I havent had too much but a decent amount - I can still eat for the rest of the month! 940 mins is a long time.. lets hope it stretches to 1030 minutes :D

    I see that William Hills price is now 1.66 from 1.75 - the money is down!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When you hear of the term gambling, the first thing that comes to your mind is the city of sin that is none other than Las Vegas.

    ReplyDelete