ss_blog_claim=0d04bb86acfed334bc043a8ead8bdbde ss_blog_claim=0d04bb86acfed334bc043a8ead8bdbde TopOfBlogs

Jose Mourinho to Real Madrid anyone?

Monday 8 March 2010

All Work No Play

I was disappointed to see Sunderland limp to another draw against Fulham as I was really confident of this selection but it wasn't to be. Still I will keep going and plugging away, the last 7-10 days has been crazy for me at work hence the lack of activity on here and betting wise. Hopefully my late nights at work are over for another month and I can concentrate to increasing my Betfair bank.

There is plenty of action to get stuck into this and I fancy goals in Ipswich Vs Cardiff game tomorrow, back over 2.5 goals at 2.18 on Betfair also I like the look of Arsenal to see off Porto in their second leg match. Although there has been some news about the availability of Fabregas missing the game due to injury so I would wait to hear either way on this before backing Arsenal.

Cheltenham is also on the horizon and I cannot wait! I almost feel like a kid at Christmas when Cheltenham arrives, although this year I will be stuck at work I will watch the re-runs of the races in evening and keep up-to-date with the BBC website. I got burnt already this year with backing Mille Chief for the Triumph hurdle only to see trainer Alan King withdraw him from the race after being found lame last week, arrrrgggh. The perils of Ante Post betting.

Good Luck All.

No comments:

Post a Comment