ss_blog_claim=0d04bb86acfed334bc043a8ead8bdbde ss_blog_claim=0d04bb86acfed334bc043a8ead8bdbde TopOfBlogs

Jose Mourinho to Real Madrid anyone?

Friday 16 April 2010

End of Season Break

It feels like I have lost my way a little bit recently with the blog and betting as a whole, I have good days and then very bad days where I end up chasing losses until im betting on the very last game in South America - not a good sign. So I have decided to take a break from betting and the blog while I regroup and decide if its healthly for me to continue!

I still cant seem to shake off this chasing mentality, binge-betfair if you like! So im just going to sit and enjoy the last few games of the season and possibly be back for the World Cup.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I’m looking for advertisers for a client and your blog looks perfect. What type of advertising do you sell and if you do what are your rates?

    Thanks,
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Alejandra Campos
    H Street Media
    Alejandra@HStreetMedia.com

    ReplyDelete